ECODO is Zenterra Lighting's in house brand of LED Lights/Bulbs
Ecodo is the product of a combination of innovativeness and the love for the enviroment.
Ecodo products are of excellent engineering and design, where the LED circuits approach 75% efficiency this means 75% of the electrical energy is converted into light energy while the remaining 25% is lost as heat energy emitted. Unlike fluorescent lights which operate at 20% efficiency and lose 80% as heat & other poorly designed LED Light brands.
Ecodo is an efficient lighting solution complete with better electrical bill savings, brighter illumination, While having better durability and longer lifespans than fluorescent lights.
Ecodo bulbs and tubes are compatible to all existing light sockets.
Ecodo's Main perks are stated below :
High Energy consumption rates are bad for both the enviroment and your electrical bills.
High rates of energy saving help your reduce your monthly electrical bills
Heat Emission is how hot the bulb can get, poor design could result in High heat emission from light bulbs.
Lighting glares create viewing difficulties, this results in discomfort to the eyes.
The amount of light projected out by the bulbs when the bulb is lit.
75% more Efficient
Cool to touch
We trust the quality of our product, therefore offering a long duration of ecodo product warranty.
Free to your Door step ecodo related servicing and repairs available with purchase of ECODO products
Free to your DoorStep Electrical Servicing/ Repairs
Up To 3 Years
Ecodo products are also guranteed by a 1 year warranty plus 1 year free to your doorstep repair/servicing.
Go Green Go Ecodo today!